Thank you to Susan Jane Jones for nominating me personally and the Minxes for Versatile Blogger awards. I hereby accept on behalf of both parties. Now I have to divulge seven facts about myself:
1. Even though we're near identical name twins, Susan and I are not related :0)
2. I have a wrinkle underneath my left eye that worries me. It used to work its way out by lunchtime, but now it's there all the time. I'm trying to learn to sleep on my back to stop it getting worse.
3. Talking of sleep, I think one of my ancestors must have been a cat because I seem to have inherited the sleep gene. I can sleep anywhere: In the car (not while I'm driving). In my chair at work (only if I've nothing to do). At the cinema. The other day I fell asleep while writing a story (but that's maybe a reflection on how interesting the story was, rather then my possibly feline genetic make-up).
4. I suspect I might not be as bright as I think I am. It worries me.
5. When my daughter leaves home for uni (in less than three years, as she keeps reminding me) I'm going to get a parrot to keep me company. And I'm going to teach it to shout 'in a minute' - which is Lovely Daughter's stock reply to every request.
6. I love a bargain. I will spend twice what I'd planned if it means qualifying for a special offer.
7. I'm blogging on the Minx site today. Is it too cheeky for me to plead with you to pop over and leave a comment? I'm worried it might look as though I have no friends. There are no prizes and I can't offer you money, but I will love you for ever.