1. When there’s a choice, I always choose sweet over savoury. Sometimes, when we’re eating out, I even order a starter instead of a main so I can have a big pudding.
2. I like tomato soup, I like tomato sauce. But I don’t like tomatoes. Never have done. I think it’s the seeds.
3. If I’d married the man who killed two of his wives with poisonous mushrooms and the third with a hammer because she wouldn’t eat the mushrooms (I think it was a joke), I’d have been the one he killed with a hammer. I don’t like mushrooms. It’s the taste and the texture – and the fact I would be eating fungus.
4. I don’t like most fruit or veg. Even the ones I do like seem like a chore, so I always eat them first so I can enjoy the rest of my meal.
5. As far as I’m concerned, nuts in chocolate is a crime against nature.
6. However, everything else is improved by adding chocolate into the equation. I frequently get my ‘five-a-day’ through eating chocolate covered treats (chocolate raisins, Bounty, Chocolate Orange, Fry’s Orange Cream, fruit fondants...).
7. Cooking isn’t my strong point. But I’m great at reheating ready meals.
As I was nominated for the award twice, I will be listing another seven facts soon: 7 reasons why I know my backside’s too big.
Next Wednesday: Wendy S Marcus will be blogging here, and she’ll be giving details of how you can win a copy of her fabulous debut Medical Romance for Harlequin, WHEN ONE NIGHT ISN’T ENOUGH.